Job Description and Duties:
- Posting of accounting entries in accounting software;
- VAT reconciliations;
- Assessing agreements for accurate posting in accounting software and for assessing any TAX or VAT implications;
- Completion of TAX and VAT forms;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Communicate with clients either by telephone or e-mails;
- Liaise with the audit/banking departments where necessary;
- Liaise with government authorities where necessary;
- Electronic and hard copy archiving of accounting, corporate and banking documents in accordance with Company policies
The list for Accountant duties is not exhaustive.
Higher or CAT diploma in accounting will be considered as an advantage.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the field of accounting preferably of international clients;
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in the English Language;
- Computer Literate;
- Good Knowledge of applying Cyprus VAT and Tax Legislations to international clients;
- The candidate must be residing in Larnaca;
- Knowledge of SOFIA and CYCOM accounting Software will be considered as an advantage;
- Experience with International clients is preferable.
All CVs should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org