Privacy and Cookies Policy (“the Policy”)
1. General information
At Executive Business Consultants Limited (referred to as “EBC” or “we” or “us “or “our”), one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors to this website (“www.executive.com.cy”). EBC is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and handling your personal data in an open and transparent manner. We make every effort to protect the databases against unauthorized access, loss, misuse or forgery and to ensure that your personal data is handled lawfully and appropriately in line with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and any national law supplementing or implementing the GDPR (collectively referred to as the “Data Protection Requirements”). This Policy contains types of information that is collected and recorded by EBC and how we use it. This Policy applies only to our online activities and is valid for visitors to the Website. This policy is not applicable to any information collected offline or via channels other than this Website.By using the Website, you hereby consent to the Policy and agree to its terms.Any questions about the operation of this policy or any concerns that the Policy has not been followed should be referred in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Processing of your personal data
We automatically receive and record certain information on our server logs from your browser when you visit the Website, for example your IP address, date and time of access etc. Also, if and when you or your organization make an enquiry through our website Contact information, we process the personal data which you provide such as your name, surname, e-mail address and phone number. We do not use the information you provide to make any automated decisions that might affect you and we keep enquiry emails for two years, after which they are deleted. We have implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, the internet is an open system and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your information for improper purposes. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of information provided over the internet and will not be responsible for breaches of security beyond our reasonable control.
3. Use of personal data collected through the Website
We use the personal data collected through the Website for the following:
- Provide, operate, and maintain the Website. We also log and use information about any service errors or interruptions that you have experienced in order to help us create fixes and to make technical improvements to the website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand the Website.
- Understand and analyse how you use the Website.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality, find and prevent fraud.
- Dealing with, and responding to you about, an enquiry you have submitted through our website Contact information.
4. Your data protection rights
- Access – You can ask us to verify whether we are processing personal data about you, and if so, to provide more specific information.
- Correction – You can ask us to correct our records if you believe they contain incorrect or incomplete information about you.
- Erasure – You can ask us to erase (delete) your personal data after you withdraw your consent to processing or when we no longer need it for the purpose it was originally collected.
- Data portability – In some circumstances, where you have provided personal data to us, you can ask us to transmit that personal data (in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format) directly to another company if is technically feasible.
- Right to Withdraw Consent – You can withdraw your consent that you have previously given to one or more specified purposes to process your personal data. This will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. It may mean we are not able to provide certain products or services to you and we will advise you if this is the case.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information or to exercise any of your other rights. This helps us to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. No fee is required to make a request unless your request is clearly repetitive, unfounded or excessive. Depending on the circumstances, we may be unable to comply with your request based on other lawful grounds. We are not required to have a data protection officer, so any enquiries about our use of your personal data should be addressed to email@example.com.
5. What are cookies and are cookies used on our website?
6. Links to Third Party websites
Our Website may contain links to other sites, that are not governed by this Policy. Please review the destination websites’ privacy statements before submitting personal data on those sites. Whilst we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other sites.
7. Social Media Platforms
Our Website provides links/media buttons and/or plugins to the social media platforms that we use (LinkedIn, Twitter etc.). If you follow a link to any of these websites please note these will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data, they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies. We would like to point out that EBC is not aware of the content of the transmitted data or its use by these platforms and this Policy does not cover this use of these providers’ platforms or their privacy settings.
8. Google Analytics
9. Disclosure and sharing of your personal data
EBC may share your data with external service providers, authorities for the purposes stated above, or in case legal, regulatory or market practice requires such. Therefore, the data may be transferred to third parties in Cyprus or abroad for the processing, storing, retention, printing, evaluation or management of it. When transferring personal data internationally, we make sure that we comply with applicable laws and regulations.
We regularly review and, if appropriate, update this Policy from time to time, and as our services and use of personal data evolves. We will update the version number and date of this document each time it is changed.